Hvernig starfar kerfið á Íslandi
Hvernig starfar kerfið á Íslandi
Apótek, sjúkrahús og aðrar starfsstöðvar innan heilbrigðisþjónustunnar sem afgreiða lyf til almennings þurfa að koma á nettengingu við gagnageymslu Lyfjaauðkennis til að geta staðfest auðkenni lyfja áður en þau eru afhent sjúklingum.
Heildsölufyrirtæki sem dreifa lyfjum, þurfa einnig að tengjast gagnageymslu Lyfjaauðkennis til að geta staðfesta auðkenni þeirra lyfja sem fara um vöruhús þeirra við tilteknar aðstæður.
Lyfjaframleiðendur merkja hverja pakkningu með einkvæmu auðkenni, skrá upplýsingarnar í tvívíðu strikamerki og senda upplýsingarnar til Lyfjaauðkennis um Evrópugáttina. Ef upplýsingar um pakkninguna finnast ekki þegar lyfjafræðingur eða heildsali skannar pakkann, hvort heldur er í gagnageymslu Lyfjaauðkennis eða Evrópsku gáttinni, kemur viðvörun sem leiðir til rannsóknar á því hvort um falsað lyf sé að ræða.
Lyfjaauðkenniskerfið – Status
Release 6 is scheduled to be deployed in production 2019-10-30.
This release, which is scheduled to be deployed in production 2019-10-30, will include both functionality for release 5 and 6.
In addition to several bug fixes, the following changes are included:
- The authentication token obtained from the Authentication API is valid for 30 minutes instead of 9 hours.
- Introducing Azure Application Gateway and Azure API Management which provides a flexible solution for load balancing, advanced traffic routing and an infrastructure for publishing, securing and managing APIs.
- Via API Management, a rate limit is set for the maximum number of requests that can be made from a terminal (location / equipment) within a specific period of time. This change will minimize the risk abusive use of the API and of Denial of Service (DOS) attacks. If the call limit is reached, subsequent calls will be denied and an error code (70020000) with an error message will be given in response. No new error code is created for this, so no customization in the end-user system needs to be made. The rate limits will initially be:
- 1500 calls/5 min/IP address for the Authentication API
- 800 calls/5 min/location (equipment) for Pack API
- 200 calls/5 min/location (equipment) for Reporting API
- Via Azure Application Gateway, version management of the ICEMVS API is introduced. This means that parallel versions of the ICEMVS API can exist and the requesting system determines which version to request. The current version of the API will be requested by default if no version is specified. Therefore, no change needs to be made to adapt the ICEMVS API directly in connection with the update.
- Read more about how versioning works here: https://confluence.solidsoft.com/display/EU/Versioning
- Versions available in ICEMVS API are 1.5 and 2.0. Read more about the new 2.0 here: https://confluence.solidsoft.com/display/EU/2.0%3A+Changes
- In the current version of ICEMVS there is a configurable limit that indicates how many times a day a pharmacy / wholesaler for a location (location) may make an incorrect manual entry before an alert is generated. This limit for incorrect manual verification / deactivation per location is removed and an alert will be generated in the same way whether it is a call based on manual or scanned input.
- NCA Reports
- Reports intended for the Icelandic Medicines Agency for their supervision and transparency of the system
- Open API
- The end users and IT vendors can use Open API to get a description of what services the ICEMVS API provides and how they are requested